12.11.12

Вірші та мотузочкові ігри

Катерина Окремова 
Rain, rain,
Go away!
Come again
Another day.
Little children want to play!


Pussy-cat, pussy-cat,
Where have tou been?
I've been to London
To look at the Queen.
Pussy-cat, pussy-cat,
What did you there?
I frightened a mouse
Under her chair.


***
Look at the ceiling,
look at the floor,
look at the window,
look at the door,
turn around-round-round!

Touch your head,
touch your nose,
touch your knees,
touch your toes,
turn around-round-round!

Hands up!
Hands down!
Hands on hips
and sit down.
Turn around-round-round!

***
One, two, three, four, five,
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.
Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
The little finger on the right.


Toy Shop

I have got a good job.
In a big toy shop.
I have got a lot of toys
For little girls and little boys.
I can play with every toy.
But I'm not a little boy.

***
Mix a pancake,
Stir a pancake,
Pop it in the pan.
Fry the pancake,
Toss the pancake,
Catch it if you can!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар